- Create a new OKTA application. Use the option "Web" and "SAML 2.0."
- Now, choose a name for your new application. A possible Signavio logo for your application can be downloaded here.
- Use the following values for the configuration:
- Single Sign on URL and Audience URl can be found in this KB article
- Name ID format: unspecified
- Application username: Email
In the "Attributes" section, add the following:
Click the button "Next"
On the feedback page select "I'm an Okta customer adding an internal app"
Now click on "View Setup instructions" and download the IDP metadata from the newly created application (The file has to be uploaded into your Signavio workspace)
- Add your AD-User/-groups, who shall have access to the application, on the "Assignments"-Tab
Afterwards, the configuration is done and the app can be found on the the Home-screen of your OKTA-organisation. The synchronization can take some minutes.