- Open the page where the error is occurring.
- Open the developer tools using one of these methods:
- Using Keyboard Shortcut :
- MAC: ⌘⌥I on OS X
- Windows: F12 (or Fn+F12 on some laptops)
- From the Chrome Menu at the top-right of your browser window, then select More Tools > Developer Tools.
- Navigate to the following two tabs and perform these tasks:
- On the Console tab in the Development Tool, press the Clear Console button.
- On the Network tab in the Development Tool tick Disable cache and Preserve log, then clear.
Capture the information:
- Look for a round record button in the upper left corner of the Network tab, and make sure it is red. If it is grey, click it once to start recording.
Refresh the page to start capturing the traffic between the browser and the server.
Please capture a full page load, so we can see the requests made prior to the problem we're analysing.
- Complete the steps that demonstrate your issue.
- Once complete please save the logs for us to review.
- In the Development Tool, please;
Right Click in the console tab and select Save as.
- Right Click in the Network tab Save all as HAR with content.
- (optional) Please zip the files to reduce size.
- Upload your HAR and Console Log file to your ticket or attach it to your email and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org so that our Support team can analyse it.
If you are still having trouble following the information above, here is a helpful YouTube video from our friends at Salesforce** on how to do the above using Google chrome.