Until now we have no instruction guide for the Azure AD SAML integration. Please find a quick instruction guide below:
- Add a new application in the Azure AD (Enterprise applications - New application)
- Select the option "Non-gallery application" and type a name for the application
- Select the option "User and groups"
- Click on the button "Add user"
- Select the users and groups, who should have access to the Signavio Collaboration Hub
- Confirm your selected users and groups with the Select-button and the Assign-button
- Choose "Single sign-on" and select the value "SAML"
- Then, fill out the information according to the following steps
- Don´t use the "Upload metadata file"-function as this doesn´t work with the Signavio metadata
- Type in the URLs for the "Entity ID" and "Assertion Consumer Service URL" according to the following KB article.
- You can leave the additional URLs empty
SAML Signing Certificate
- Download the Federation Metadata XML (The file has to be uploaded into your Signavio workspace)
Afterwards, the configuration is done and the app can be found on the Azure Portal. The synchronization can take some minutes.
Once the configuration on both sides has been completed, you can test the SSO via this URL (Please choose the appropriate infrastructure for your link)
- https://editor.signavio.com/intralink/portal?t=<workspace ID>
- https://app-au.signavio.com/intralink/portal?t=<workspace ID>
- https://app-us.signavio.com/intralink/portal?t=<workspace ID>
(Replace the placeholder <workspace ID> with the workspace ID of your tenant. You can find the workspace ID in Process Manager Explorer - Help - Workspace information)