Yes, you can define a default group. Please follow the next steps to configure a default group:
- Open the "Manage users & access rights" window
- Open the "User groups"-tab
- Select your group (or create a new one if the group doesn´t exist) and select the checkbox "default group"
- Open the "Access rights"-tab
- Choose the necessary folders and give the H-right for the group
Now, every newly created user will be directly a member of this group and will only see the published content for some folders.